So to bring back that spring mood...
CrunchyBunch.com is giving away an Organic Mei Tai!!
To enter the contest leave a comment below. Tell us your favorite babywearing story, where you'll be hiking with your little ones when this cold front passes, what you planted (or will be planting!) in your garden, how you heard about our giveaway, anything! :)
Want more entries? Here’s how:
Receive *2* extra entries when you:
- Blog about this giveaway. Be sure to include a link to your blog when you comment to receive your 2 extra entries!
- Email 3 friends about this giveaway! (Be sure to CC those e-mails to kathy@crunchybunch to get credit!) And yes ~ that's 2 extra entries for each group of 3 friends you email!
- Member of an active parenting forum? Post about our giveaway on your forum and receive 2 extra entries! Include the URL to your post in your comment!
Receive *1* extra entry when you:
- Add our button to your blog. (You'll find it there on the left.) Add the link to your site in your comment so we can see the button in all it's glory!
Note: To add a banner to your blog, the best way is this: Add an HTML gadget in the Edit Layout section of the blogger dashboard. Then, simply copy/paste the following code:
<div align="center"> <a href="http://www.crunchybunch.com/" target="_blank"><img border="0" alt="Crunchy Bunch ~ For your eco-friendly family!" src="http://www.crunchybunch.com/images/banners/crunchybunch125x125.gif"> </a> </div>
and click save!
- Subscribe to our newsletter! (Click the link and scroll down ~ the newsletter button is on the left under our "Info" section) Tell us you subscribed in your comment!
- Become a “fan” of Crunchy Bunch on Facebook! Mention in your comment that you added us!
And of course, be sure to leave an email or blog link in your comment so I can contact you when you win!
The winner will be drawn on Monday, March 23rd, at 8PM, CST. I will tally up everyone's entries and the winner will be chosen at random using the random.org integer generator.
Update: For those of you that would prefer to enter privately, I have created a form you may use to do so. Find that here: Alternate Entry Form.